Jadi Life Service Level Agreement (SLA)
What is a Service Level Agreement?
A Service Level Agreement (or SLA) is the part of a contract which defines exactly what services a service provider will provide and the required level or standard for those services. The SLA is generally part of an outsourcing or managed services agreement or can be used in facilities management agreements and other agreements for the provision of services. This article is primarily aimed at customers.
1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (‘SLA" or "Agreement") between Jadilife.com and Customer for the provisioning of Jadi Imaging Technologies Sdn. Bhd. and visitors required to support and sustain the product(s) or service(s).
2. Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for Jaditoner service and Customer(s). The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
3. Service Management
Effective support of in - scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels- The following sections provide relevant
details on service availability, monitoring of in - scope services and related components.
3.1 . Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Jadilife process customer(s) ordered items 2 times daily. The cutoff time for order processing is at 10 A.M. and 2.30 P.M.. Meaning that Jadilife will start processing customer(s) orders starting from 10 A.M. onwards. Orders placed after 10 A.M. will be forwarded to evening and will be process at 2.30 P.M.. Orders placed after 2.30 P.M. will be forwarded to the next working day.
- Telephone support: 9:00 AM. to 6:00 PM. Monday - Friday
- Calls received out of office hours will not be answered and best efforts will be made to answer / action the call.
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 AM. to 6:00 PM. Monday - Friday
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however, no action can be guaranteed until the next working day.
Last updated: 29 September 2020